The most innovative and compact semi-automatic cable blowing unit for bundle fibres, micro-cables and small mini-cables.
The new OptiJet™ Reporting is a powerful, smart and pioneering blowing unit that sets new standards in the blowing of fi-bre-optic micro-cables and mini-cables as well as bundle fibres. It can blow cable diameters of 1.5 to 8.0 mm into duct out-er diameters of 5 to 16 mm with a pushing force of maximum 150 N. The OptiJet™ Reporting ensures maximum cable lay-ing quality, provides optimum operator support and requires less experience, to the benefit of both cable layers and cli-ents.
The new belt drive system allows uniform power transfer to the cable and guarantees optimum cable protection. The auto-matic crash test function is an absolute innovation. The OptiJet™ Reporting provides the operator with maximum support in this and makes the crash test a simple and fast routine. This objective measurement of the maximum pushing force relieves the operator of the responsibility for subjective cable damage assessment and thus guarantees a high level of protection against such damage. The unit monitors important parameters for cable protection, such as pushing force and cable slip-page, during cable installation.
Its new drive technology using electric motors in combination with a self-sufficient battery system facilitates quiet working. The compressor's entire air output can thus be used for laying the cable.
Also new is the wireless, robust IP68 industry tablet with intuitive user interface.
Combined cable/duct inserts reduce the number of accessories, simplify conversion and significantly shorten conversion times.
Precise and clear logging of the agreed blowing services facilitates error detection in the event of an accident, billing and data backup.
- Inputs for the blowing procedure and configuration of the machine via touch display
- Favourites with the essential laying parameters allow faster work
- Display of the entire blowing procedure and subsequent creation of blowing logs in PDF format
- Wireless export via WIFI/Bluetooth or through other platforms (e-mail, etc.) using a SIM card
- The assistance systems and partial automation help operators with less experience to blow successfully. The issue of currently tight labour markets can thus be alleviated.
- Simple, quick and automated performance of the crash test
- Cable protection thanks to belt drive, display and the monitoring of critical parameters
- Automatic logging and easy transmission of the logs
- Significantly simplified handling and maximum operator support
- Proven and commonly used battery system using brand-name batteries