The first fully-electric, compact and lightweight cable capstan winch on trailer with strong noise reduction, emission-free motor and excellent performance.
This new fully-electric winch enables emission-free, quiet work with the usual pulling force of 30 kN and independently for up to four hours. This makes it particularly suitable for use in urban areas, tunnels, galleries or especially for working at night. Special permits, exhaust discharges and more are no longer necessary.
Radio communication for the operator at the winch is greatly facilitated by the low noise level. Maintenance of the winch is very low maintenance and items such as filter changes, oil changes, spark plugs, etc. are no longer necessary. The winch can be charged via a generator, a house connection or a charging point for e-vehicles.
This winch is prepared as standard for the MP 50 electronic assistant as a tractive force measuring and recording device. For simple and safe machine operation. Constantly monitors the pulling force and stops the winch when the preset pulling force is reached. (See more on MP 50 below). The winch uses the proven double capstan drive.
Supplied as standard with battery heater for working even at minus temperatures, with 5-year warranty on battery and charger, incl. swirl catcher - also called swivel - with plain bearing.
A charging cable for charging stations for electric vehicles and a radio remote control FST 50E are optionally available.
For further accessories see below.
- Motor power: 9 kW
- Battery: LMO-NM (10,5 kWh)
- Input voltage: 100-240 V AC
- Charging time: 5,5 h
- Ambient temp. discharge: -10° to +50° C ±1.5° C
- Autonomy 1. Corridor / 10 m/min: 1000 daN (4h) / 2000 daN (3h) / 3000 daN (1.5h)
- On single-axle trailer incl. height-adjustable drawbar with overrun brake and GRP bonnet
- With car ball head coupling , truck towing eye at extra charge
- without steel rope, rope capacities: D 9/1050 m
- Easy rope unwinding without effort. Automatic reel rotation monitoring