• Energy cable laying up to 680 kV
• Fibre optic, mini and micro cables
• Cable winding and length measuring
• Overhead line construction up to 110 kV
• Seminars and product instructions
Almost no two cable pullings are alike. Sometimes the cable has to be pulled upwards, sometimes downwards or around a corner. A well-constructed route with appropriate rollers and corner rollers ensures qualitatively and financially successful cable and pipe laying.
Another objective is to be able to pull increasingly large lengths through without breaks. This involves complying with the permissible pulling forces and lateral forces in the curves to avoid damaging the cables. It is not always easy to choose the right equipment in advance. To save your time, tell us what size of cables and pipes you need to lay. We’ll suggest solutions for you.