Vetter projects and planning
High-voltage cable systems
Vetter is involved in the planning and execution of major projects worldwide:
- BEWAG 400 kV cable system in Berlin. Subterranean cable tunnel of 13 km
- NGC 400 kV cable system in London, subterranean cable tunnel of 22 km
- Construction of similar cable systems in China, Taiwan and other countries
Telecommunications cable systems
- Rollout of and training for major fibre optic cable projects in Europe.
- Rollout of the 1700 km-long fibre optic line through Kazakhstan.
- Development of the infrastructure over 3800 km of fibre optic cable in Romania.
- Start-up of the first 3000 km fibre optic cable in Nigeria and other countries.
- First flow-directed injection of 10 km of fibre optic cable from a single position.
Overhead line systems
Besides the usual involvement in medium and high-voltage overhead lines, our participation in the Bosporus crossing, one of the world's largest overhead lines, was of special importance.