The calibration sets MKV 0810 and MKV 1116 in conjunction with the micro- transmitter SKS 6 (code-no. 231941) are destined for the calibration of subducts with an internal diameter 8,0 to 16,0 mm. The calibration can be done for single subducts as well as for multi subducts. By the calibration defects or blockages on the subducts can be detected in advance thus a good blowing-in performance can be achieved.
The MKV 0810 set contains two calibres with different diameters for the calibration of subducts with internal diameter 8,0 or 9,8-10,0 mm. The MKV 1116 set contains three different calibres for testing subducts of ID 11,4-16,0 mm. The calibres are easily screwed onto the micro-transmitter and blown through the subducts by air-pressure. The set also contains all essential connectors, reducing nipples as well as a catcher for the micro-transmitter. The catcher has to be used in order to avoid damages to the micro-transmitter. The air-pressure for the calibration has to be limited to max. 4 bars for MKV 0810 and to max. 2 bars for MKV 1116. By applying a higher pressure the micro-transmitter might be damaged by hitting duct blockages or by hard crashing into the catcher at the very end. The set contains the following parts:
• MKV 0810 with: each 3 calibre D 6,8 for ID 8,0 / 3 calibre D 8,5 for ID 9,8-10
• MKV 1116 with: each 3 calibre D 9,5 / ID 11,4-12 / 3 calibre D 11,0 / ID 15-16 / 3 calibre D 12,5 / ID 15-16 mm.
• 6 washers to each calibre
• 5 sponges for each calibre. 1 general catcher and different connectors and duct-reducers
• Depending on the duct diameters different air connectors are necessary, see the following tables.
• SKS 06, Detection frequency 33 kHz, detection depth in the ground max. 2,0 m